Hand prints grow, as do our babies. Here's a simple and economic way to preserve those little hands!
1. Mix coloring and water together.
2. Mix flour and salt in another bowl.
3. Add water/color mixture to flour/salt mixture a bit at a time until dough sticks together.
4. Roll out dough to Ό" - ½" thickness on a well floured surface. You may make it round, square or any shape you want. Trim the edges and smooth them with your fingers.
5. Gently lift the dough and place it on a floured cookie or pizza pan.
6. Put child's handprints in it.
7. Add two holes in top with pencil to string ribbon through
8. Add a date and name if you wish.
9. Bake in a 200° oven for 3 to 4 hours and hang until completely dry.
10. Once it's cooled, tie the ribbon through your holes and it's ready to display!
Click here for the printer friendly version.
Send us your